Home » Sports » Baseball » Fisher Cats/EL
Bitter Pill for Fisher Cats in loss to Binghamton
Nanita, a member of the World Baseball Classic champion Dominican Republic, doubled and homered off Pill and went 3-for-4 on the night. Pill (1-1) allowed three earned runs on seven hits.
Mets righty Jeffrey Walters pitched the ninth inning to record his fourth save.
Binghamton improved 8-6, while New Hampshire dropped to 7-8.
Paid attendance at the ballpark was 3.313.
The teams continue their four-game series Friday night at 6:35 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 2
- Task force arrests man in Nottingham for Candia burglary - 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released