Home » Sports » Baseball » Fisher Cats/EL
Bitter Pill for Fisher Cats in loss to Binghamton
Nanita, a member of the World Baseball Classic champion Dominican Republic, doubled and homered off Pill and went 3-for-4 on the night. Pill (1-1) allowed three earned runs on seven hits.
Mets righty Jeffrey Walters pitched the ninth inning to record his fourth save.
Binghamton improved 8-6, while New Hampshire dropped to 7-8.
Paid attendance at the ballpark was 3.313.
The teams continue their four-game series Friday night at 6:35 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 33
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council