Cluttered car parked outside Manchester police station causes stir
MANCHESTER - The immediate area surrounding the Manchester Police Department was shut down briefly Thursday morning for a reported suspicious car parked near the Maple Street entrance.
Lt. Maureen Tessier said in the back seat of the car was an old propane tank and a bag of lawn fertilizer.
It turned out to be nothing, said Tessier, and it was later determined that the sedan was registered to a part-time police department employee.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.