Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Hudson man injured in ATV crash
Jonathan Gray, 19, of Hudson, was taken to Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center for treatment of injuries police describe as not life-threatening. Gray was not wearing a helmet, police said in a news release detailing the incident.
Gray crashed the ATV about 8:10 p.m. Police said Officer Brian Morgan was parked on Robinson Road, near Christine Drive, when an ATV drove by him at a high rate of speed heading west on Robinson Road.
Police said Morgan activated his blue lights and went after the ATV that took a left off the road. Morgan drove to Christine Drive to try to locate the ATV and several minutes later, found an injured Gray on the ground on Christine Drive. Police said Gray drove off an embankment behind 3 Christine Drive and crashed into a propane tank.
Gray was arrested for disobeying a police officer, reckless driving and operating an unregistered motor vehicle. Hudson firefighters treated Gray at the scene prior to taking him to the hospital.
Firefighters also turned off the propane tank because of a leak.
What's next: Gray is free on $2,000 personal recognizance bail. He is to be arraigned on the charges May 2 in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424