Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Hudson man injured in ATV crash
Jonathan Gray, 19, of Hudson, was taken to Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center for treatment of injuries police describe as not life-threatening. Gray was not wearing a helmet, police said in a news release detailing the incident.
Gray crashed the ATV about 8:10 p.m. Police said Officer Brian Morgan was parked on Robinson Road, near Christine Drive, when an ATV drove by him at a high rate of speed heading west on Robinson Road.
Police said Morgan activated his blue lights and went after the ATV that took a left off the road. Morgan drove to Christine Drive to try to locate the ATV and several minutes later, found an injured Gray on the ground on Christine Drive. Police said Gray drove off an embankment behind 3 Christine Drive and crashed into a propane tank.
Gray was arrested for disobeying a police officer, reckless driving and operating an unregistered motor vehicle. Hudson firefighters treated Gray at the scene prior to taking him to the hospital.
Firefighters also turned off the propane tank because of a leak.
What's next: Gray is free on $2,000 personal recognizance bail. He is to be arraigned on the charges May 2 in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'