Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Hudson man injured in ATV crash
Jonathan Gray, 19, of Hudson, was taken to Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center for treatment of injuries police describe as not life-threatening. Gray was not wearing a helmet, police said in a news release detailing the incident.
Gray crashed the ATV about 8:10 p.m. Police said Officer Brian Morgan was parked on Robinson Road, near Christine Drive, when an ATV drove by him at a high rate of speed heading west on Robinson Road.
Police said Morgan activated his blue lights and went after the ATV that took a left off the road. Morgan drove to Christine Drive to try to locate the ATV and several minutes later, found an injured Gray on the ground on Christine Drive. Police said Gray drove off an embankment behind 3 Christine Drive and crashed into a propane tank.
Gray was arrested for disobeying a police officer, reckless driving and operating an unregistered motor vehicle. Hudson firefighters treated Gray at the scene prior to taking him to the hospital.
Firefighters also turned off the propane tank because of a leak.
What's next: Gray is free on $2,000 personal recognizance bail. He is to be arraigned on the charges May 2 in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH fugitive sought for a year found in Detroit - 0
- Former AG hired to investigate UNH's actions over alleged locker-room photography - 0
- Manchester woman wakes to find burglar in home - 0
- UNH hires former Attorney General Delaney to investigate reporting delays on athletic improprieties - 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- A second chance: Manchester hasn't won Hooksett yet - 0
- Calling Deep Throat: Where is Obama's Mark Felt? - 0
- Monarchs know there's always room for improvement - 0
- Student artwork on display in Derry for PTA's Reflections - 0
- Town, school budgets approved in Amherst - 0
- Wilton-Lyndeborough elementary school merger plan passes - 0
- Hollis voters approve all warrant articles - 0
- Div. I Girls' Basketball: Bedford advances to final with ease - 0
- Boys' Hockey: Souhegan, John Stark-Hopkinton advance in Div. III - 0
Town, school budgets approved in Amherst
Hollis voters approve all warrant articles
Rochester firm is ready to add jobs
Win tickets to see Billy Idol
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to announce exploratory committee for U.S. Senate run
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917