Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Hudson man injured in ATV crash
Jonathan Gray, 19, of Hudson, was taken to Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center for treatment of injuries police describe as not life-threatening. Gray was not wearing a helmet, police said in a news release detailing the incident.
Gray crashed the ATV about 8:10 p.m. Police said Officer Brian Morgan was parked on Robinson Road, near Christine Drive, when an ATV drove by him at a high rate of speed heading west on Robinson Road.
Police said Morgan activated his blue lights and went after the ATV that took a left off the road. Morgan drove to Christine Drive to try to locate the ATV and several minutes later, found an injured Gray on the ground on Christine Drive. Police said Gray drove off an embankment behind 3 Christine Drive and crashed into a propane tank.
Gray was arrested for disobeying a police officer, reckless driving and operating an unregistered motor vehicle. Hudson firefighters treated Gray at the scene prior to taking him to the hospital.
Firefighters also turned off the propane tank because of a leak.
What's next: Gray is free on $2,000 personal recognizance bail. He is to be arraigned on the charges May 2 in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 2
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 8
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
- College Roundup: Springfield shoots SNHU past FPU - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424