Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Mass. man sentenced for dealing drugs at Hampton Beach
CONCORD - A Lowell, Mass., man was sentenced to 57 months in prison for dealing cocaine and crack cocaine in the Hampton Beach area.
Jimmy F. Ambrosi, 32, was sentenced in U.S. District Court on one count of conspiracy to distribute controlled substances and five counts of distribution of crack and cocaine.
The charges stem from an investigation into cocaine trafficking conducted by Hampton police and the New Hampshire Drug Task Force.
According to a news release issued by the U.S. Attorney's Office, Ambrosi was identified as a main target. From June 2011 through March 2012, a confidential informant made three purchases of crack cocaine from Ambrosi's co-defendant, Andrew Wojtowicz.
The confidential informant introduced an undercoverpolice officer to Wojtowicz, who introduced the officer to Ambrosi.
Twenty-four additional purchases of illegal drugs including cocaine, crack cocaine, marijuana and oxycodone were made from Ambrosi, Wojtowicz and their associates, authorities said.
Ambrosi sold the undercover police officer illegal controlled substances on five occasions in New Hampshire and once in Massachusetts.
The case was prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorney Debra M. Walsh.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424