Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Mass. man sentenced for dealing drugs at Hampton Beach
CONCORD - A Lowell, Mass., man was sentenced to 57 months in prison for dealing cocaine and crack cocaine in the Hampton Beach area.
Jimmy F. Ambrosi, 32, was sentenced in U.S. District Court on one count of conspiracy to distribute controlled substances and five counts of distribution of crack and cocaine.
The charges stem from an investigation into cocaine trafficking conducted by Hampton police and the New Hampshire Drug Task Force.
According to a news release issued by the U.S. Attorney's Office, Ambrosi was identified as a main target. From June 2011 through March 2012, a confidential informant made three purchases of crack cocaine from Ambrosi's co-defendant, Andrew Wojtowicz.
The confidential informant introduced an undercoverpolice officer to Wojtowicz, who introduced the officer to Ambrosi.
Twenty-four additional purchases of illegal drugs including cocaine, crack cocaine, marijuana and oxycodone were made from Ambrosi, Wojtowicz and their associates, authorities said.
Ambrosi sold the undercover police officer illegal controlled substances on five occasions in New Hampshire and once in Massachusetts.
The case was prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorney Debra M. Walsh.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 5
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 20
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424