Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Police say?man robbed?store armed?with syringe
LONDONDERRY - Police are still searching for a man who threatened a Londonderry gas station clerk with a syringe, robbed the store and fled the scene on foot Tuesday night.
Shortly after 8 p.m., Londonderry police received a 911 call from a clerk at the Route 102 Gas & Service station reporting the store had just been robbed, according to Lt. Tim Jones.
Derry police and several state police troopers along with several K-9 units began searching the area for the man, described as white, between 5 feet 10 inches and 6 feet tall, with a medium build and scruffy beard. Witness reports said the robber, who appeared to be wearing a green hat and a blue hooded sweatshirt, fled behind the store and was last seen running toward Ela Avenue.
The pursuit led Londonderry K-9 officer John Perry and his dog, Mingo, on a trail down Ela Avenue, where each yard was searched. A resident reported an unsecured bulkhead door at one of the neighborhood homes, but a search of the property revealed no sign of the man.
Jones said the incident remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 3
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Firefighters respond to fire at Somersworth home - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424