Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Police say?man robbed?store armed?with syringe
LONDONDERRY - Police are still searching for a man who threatened a Londonderry gas station clerk with a syringe, robbed the store and fled the scene on foot Tuesday night.
Shortly after 8 p.m., Londonderry police received a 911 call from a clerk at the Route 102 Gas & Service station reporting the store had just been robbed, according to Lt. Tim Jones.
Derry police and several state police troopers along with several K-9 units began searching the area for the man, described as white, between 5 feet 10 inches and 6 feet tall, with a medium build and scruffy beard. Witness reports said the robber, who appeared to be wearing a green hat and a blue hooded sweatshirt, fled behind the store and was last seen running toward Ela Avenue.
The pursuit led Londonderry K-9 officer John Perry and his dog, Mingo, on a trail down Ela Avenue, where each yard was searched. A resident reported an unsecured bulkhead door at one of the neighborhood homes, but a search of the property revealed no sign of the man.
Jones said the incident remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917