Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police say?man robbed?store armed?with syringe
LONDONDERRY - Police are still searching for a man who threatened a Londonderry gas station clerk with a syringe, robbed the store and fled the scene on foot Tuesday night.
Shortly after 8 p.m., Londonderry police received a 911 call from a clerk at the Route 102 Gas & Service station reporting the store had just been robbed, according to Lt. Tim Jones.
Derry police and several state police troopers along with several K-9 units began searching the area for the man, described as white, between 5 feet 10 inches and 6 feet tall, with a medium build and scruffy beard. Witness reports said the robber, who appeared to be wearing a green hat and a blue hooded sweatshirt, fled behind the store and was last seen running toward Ela Avenue.
The pursuit led Londonderry K-9 officer John Perry and his dog, Mingo, on a trail down Ela Avenue, where each yard was searched. A resident reported an unsecured bulkhead door at one of the neighborhood homes, but a search of the property revealed no sign of the man.
Jones said the incident remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424