Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Police say?man robbed?store armed?with syringe
LONDONDERRY - Police are still searching for a man who threatened a Londonderry gas station clerk with a syringe, robbed the store and fled the scene on foot Tuesday night.
Shortly after 8 p.m., Londonderry police received a 911 call from a clerk at the Route 102 Gas & Service station reporting the store had just been robbed, according to Lt. Tim Jones.
Derry police and several state police troopers along with several K-9 units began searching the area for the man, described as white, between 5 feet 10 inches and 6 feet tall, with a medium build and scruffy beard. Witness reports said the robber, who appeared to be wearing a green hat and a blue hooded sweatshirt, fled behind the store and was last seen running toward Ela Avenue.
The pursuit led Londonderry K-9 officer John Perry and his dog, Mingo, on a trail down Ela Avenue, where each yard was searched. A resident reported an unsecured bulkhead door at one of the neighborhood homes, but a search of the property revealed no sign of the man.
Jones said the incident remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Supreme Court: Indigent woman entitled to state-funded services - 0
- Following drug bust, questions raised about Manchester pizza restaurant - 1
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Fathers of injured teens pleased with order sending back Coco to jail - 0
- Exeter man arraigned in pair of Portsmouth armed robberies - 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 15
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portland takes first of two from NH Fisher Cats Saturday - 0
- Readers' Choice winners say public vote is meaningful - 0
- Amherst mini-golf course is readers' top choice - 0
- Twins Smoke Shop focuses on good cigars, happy clients - 0
- 'Backstage' NASCAR passes are fans' delight in Loudon - 0
- Motorcyclist killed, passenger injured when hit by car in Manchester accident - 0
- Bicyclist injured when hit by car in Hudson - 0
- Police hope for driving dream, but prepared for driving nightmare in Loudon - 0
- Police investigate serious accident in Manchester - 0
New Hampshire events starting on July 13
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
With the NASCAR fans, Jr.'s The Man
VA woes across the country led NH to reforms
Alewives and leeches; fireworks in the rain
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917