Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Raymond man faces charges for abusing his infant son
Cavan Gardner Moore, 26, of 125 Route 127, was arrested in December on three felony assault charges after doctors at Exeter Hospital determined the baby boy suffered injuries from abuse.
Raymond police began investigating the case and arrested Moore after interviewing him.
A grand jury added five new charges of second-degree assault against Moore earlier this month for allegedly causing the fractures.
Indictments say the baby had suffered fractures to his wrist, forearm, clavicle and ankle.
Moore is being held at the Rockingham County Jail in Brentwood on $25,000 bail.
He allegedly carried out the assaults over several weeks between Dec. 10 and Dec. 28.
All of the charges are Class B felonies, each punishable by 3 ½ to 7 years in state prison.
Moore will be arraigned later this month in Rockingham County Superior Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483