Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Man arrested for firing gun during dispute in Manchester
No one was injured in the 2:15 a.m. incident, and police recovered a .380 casing at the scene.
An area resident told investigators he heard an argument outside and looked out his window to see two men arguing with two other men.
One man pulled out a handgun and fired it once, sending two of the men running from the scene. The shooter and his companion then got into a vehicle and drove off.
Detectives Brian Gannon and Robert Keating developed information that led them to arrest Christopher Lopez Sanchez, 32, of 434 Beech St., for the shooting.
He is charged with reckless conduct, receiving stolen property and being a felon in possession of a deadly weapon. He was convicted of a drug offense in 2001, police said.
The Ruger was reported stolen last October in Manchester, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth