Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man arrested for firing gun during dispute in Manchester
No one was injured in the 2:15 a.m. incident, and police recovered a .380 casing at the scene.
An area resident told investigators he heard an argument outside and looked out his window to see two men arguing with two other men.
One man pulled out a handgun and fired it once, sending two of the men running from the scene. The shooter and his companion then got into a vehicle and drove off.
Detectives Brian Gannon and Robert Keating developed information that led them to arrest Christopher Lopez Sanchez, 32, of 434 Beech St., for the shooting.
He is charged with reckless conduct, receiving stolen property and being a felon in possession of a deadly weapon. He was convicted of a drug offense in 2001, police said.
The Ruger was reported stolen last October in Manchester, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 34
READER COMMENTS: 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor - 1
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424