Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
Man arrested for firing gun during dispute in Manchester
No one was injured in the 2:15 a.m. incident, and police recovered a .380 casing at the scene.
An area resident told investigators he heard an argument outside and looked out his window to see two men arguing with two other men.
One man pulled out a handgun and fired it once, sending two of the men running from the scene. The shooter and his companion then got into a vehicle and drove off.
Detectives Brian Gannon and Robert Keating developed information that led them to arrest Christopher Lopez Sanchez, 32, of 434 Beech St., for the shooting.
He is charged with reckless conduct, receiving stolen property and being a felon in possession of a deadly weapon. He was convicted of a drug offense in 2001, police said.
The Ruger was reported stolen last October in Manchester, according to police.
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot - 1
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Manchester man arrested for attempted robbery in Laconia - 0
- Dover man among two sought in connection with Maine murder - 0
- High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts - 1
- Justices send drug case back to Rockingham County Superior Court - 0
- Backlash from former detective's early release increasing - 11
- East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mphREADER COMMENTS: 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 5
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 10
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
- Philadelphia outlasts Revolution, weather in U.S. Open Cup - 0
- Rock Cats sweep Fishers in rain-makeup doubleheader - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Praising freedom: While curtailing it
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917