Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Man arrested for firing gun during dispute in Manchester
No one was injured in the 2:15 a.m. incident, and police recovered a .380 casing at the scene.
An area resident told investigators he heard an argument outside and looked out his window to see two men arguing with two other men.
One man pulled out a handgun and fired it once, sending two of the men running from the scene. The shooter and his companion then got into a vehicle and drove off.
Detectives Brian Gannon and Robert Keating developed information that led them to arrest Christopher Lopez Sanchez, 32, of 434 Beech St., for the shooting.
He is charged with reckless conduct, receiving stolen property and being a felon in possession of a deadly weapon. He was convicted of a drug offense in 2001, police said.
The Ruger was reported stolen last October in Manchester, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483