Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man arrested for firing gun during dispute in Manchester
No one was injured in the 2:15 a.m. incident, and police recovered a .380 casing at the scene.
An area resident told investigators he heard an argument outside and looked out his window to see two men arguing with two other men.
One man pulled out a handgun and fired it once, sending two of the men running from the scene. The shooter and his companion then got into a vehicle and drove off.
Detectives Brian Gannon and Robert Keating developed information that led them to arrest Christopher Lopez Sanchez, 32, of 434 Beech St., for the shooting.
He is charged with reckless conduct, receiving stolen property and being a felon in possession of a deadly weapon. He was convicted of a drug offense in 2001, police said.
The Ruger was reported stolen last October in Manchester, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 2
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424