NH Military News: 2 complete Air Force basic training
2 complete Air Force basic training
Air Force Airman Andrew M. Barnes and Airman James W. Winbourne graduated from basic military training at Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio.
Barnes is the son of Stephanie Fulton of Corning Road, Litchfield. He is a 2012 graduate of Campbell High School, Litchfield.
Winbourne is the son of Jennifer Winbourne of Fremont Street, Manchester. He is a 2012 graduate of Manchester Memorial High School.
The airmen completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills.
Airmen who complete basic training earn four credits toward an associate in applied science degree through the Community College of the Air Force.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.