Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Shots fired after Manchester vehicle stop, one in custody
The gunfire took place as the passenger in the car ran north on Wilson Street near Somerville and Lincoln streets, police said.
Police caught up with and apprehended the shooter, whose identity is not yet known, at Lincoln Street.
No one was hit and no one was hurt, police said.
One man, who told the Union Leader he owns a few apartment buildings in the area, was entering one of the buildings and said he'd been told shots were fired in the area.
Police would not comment on a radio bulletin broadcast shortly after the shooting seeking a 22-year-old and a red Dodge Caravan.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Volunteers sought for discipline committees
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424