Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Shots fired after Manchester vehicle stop, one in custody
The gunfire took place as the passenger in the car ran north on Wilson Street near Somerville and Lincoln streets, police said.
Police caught up with and apprehended the shooter, whose identity is not yet known, at Lincoln Street.
No one was hit and no one was hurt, police said.
One man, who told the Union Leader he owns a few apartment buildings in the area, was entering one of the buildings and said he'd been told shots were fired in the area.
Police would not comment on a radio bulletin broadcast shortly after the shooting seeking a 22-year-old and a red Dodge Caravan.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief