Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Shots fired after Manchester vehicle stop, one in custody
The gunfire took place as the passenger in the car ran north on Wilson Street near Somerville and Lincoln streets, police said.
Police caught up with and apprehended the shooter, whose identity is not yet known, at Lincoln Street.
No one was hit and no one was hurt, police said.
One man, who told the Union Leader he owns a few apartment buildings in the area, was entering one of the buildings and said he'd been told shots were fired in the area.
Police would not comment on a radio bulletin broadcast shortly after the shooting seeking a 22-year-old and a red Dodge Caravan.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Plaistow man in toddler abuse case indicted in jail assault - 0
- Salem man seeks sentence reduction in infant abuse case - 0
- Londonderry man sentenced to jail time following standoff - 0
- Four weekend business burglaries reported - 0
- Candia teen charged with burglarizing home - 1
- Hanover man arrested after incident in Dartmouth president's office - 0
- Pursuit ends with gun possession arrest - 0
- Mont Vernon man arrested for DWI after police find him slumped over wheel - 5
- Ex-Salem cop indicted for assault of pursuit suspect - 5
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Vote: ‘No nit’ policy relaxed for Manchester schools - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat Hopefully, this too shall pass - 0
- Poll: More than 25% haven't heard of Northern Pass; mixed attitudes for others - 1
- Flood watch and rain follow day of near-record temperatures - 0
- NH doctors: There's more to Medicare list than meets the eye - 0
- Belmont students consider dropping 'offensive' mascot - 0
- Rindge to celebrate community policing award - 0
- Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Facebook leads to career in social media
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917