Home » News » Public Safety
Rochester man injured following crash in Gonic Wednesday
Route 125 in Rochester was closed while police investigated and firefighters cleaned up a two-vehicle accident. (Courtesy photo)
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 4:57 p.m. after a 1990 Toyota Camry, driven by a Robert Irving, 52, of Rochester, struck a 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt, driven Samantha McLaughlin, 20, of Seabrook.
Investigators believe the Camry was attempting to leave the Advance Auto Parts along Route 125 (Gonic Road) when the accident occurred.
While McLaughlin declined assistance, paramedics transported Irving to Frisbie Memorial Hospital, according to police.
Gonic Road was briefly closed to one lane of travel during the investigation. It was reopened after the Toyota and Chevrolet, which both sustained moderate damage, were towed from the scene.
Irving was issued a summons for allegedly failing to yield.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire - 0
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 25
- Extreme skier's handgun found, returned to him - 8
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem man faces DWI charge after Manchester crash - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'