Home » News » Public Safety
Rochester man injured following crash in Gonic Wednesday
Route 125 in Rochester was closed while police investigated and firefighters cleaned up a two-vehicle accident. (Courtesy photo)
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 4:57 p.m. after a 1990 Toyota Camry, driven by a Robert Irving, 52, of Rochester, struck a 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt, driven Samantha McLaughlin, 20, of Seabrook.
Investigators believe the Camry was attempting to leave the Advance Auto Parts along Route 125 (Gonic Road) when the accident occurred.
While McLaughlin declined assistance, paramedics transported Irving to Frisbie Memorial Hospital, according to police.
Gonic Road was briefly closed to one lane of travel during the investigation. It was reopened after the Toyota and Chevrolet, which both sustained moderate damage, were towed from the scene.
Irving was issued a summons for allegedly failing to yield.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Weare police chief on leave amid domestic violence probe - 0
- Firefighters battle intense body shop fire in Derry - 0
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Mother of Bedford student hit by car says safety should come first on school grounds - 5
- New Farmington police chief continues to build relationships in the community he’s served for 14 years - 0
- Keene police officer on bicycle struck by car - 0
- Antidote carried by NH first responders a life-saver for heroin overdoses - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Hassan veto sustained by Senate on juvenile justice bill - 1
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Brookline man arrested for allegedly lying about accident - 0
- USNH: Restore funding and we'll freeze tuition - 1
- Mazzaglia files appeal of first-degree murder conviction - 0
- Bittersweet ending for Merrimack chocolatiers Tuesday - 0
- Alleged Abigail kidnapper gets a fence around his home and a possible indictment - 0
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Woman shot during Manchester drug raid ID'd
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats