Tribute fund to provide help to Concord Hospital workers in crisis, hardship
CONCORD - The family of Jillian Marie Burris has established a memorial tribute fund in her name to benefit Concord Hospital's "Employee Helping Hands" campaign, a resource that provides assistance to hospital co-workers during times of personal hardship.
A lifelong resident of Concord, Burris worked as a licensed nursing assistant on Concord Hospital's Progressive Care Unit until her death in October.
Her legacy of caring for others continued with her gift of organ donation.
Burris' love of butterflies is reflected by the butterfly-friendly shrubs and flowers that can be found on the hospital campus.
Those wishing to honor Burris may send checks payable to "Concord Hospital Trust," 250 Pleasant St., Concord, 03301.
For proper designation, include the notation, "Jillian Burris."
For more information, contact Jane Pauley, annual fund manager, Concord Hospital, at 227-7000, ext. 5204.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.