Mass. fugitive wanted for murder try arrested in Nashua
NASHUA - A man wanted for attempted murder in Billerica, Mass., was arrested Tuesday night at a local motel.
Joseph Sullivan, 25, was taken into custody at the 2 Progress Ave. motel after Billerica police called Nashua police to tell them about the warrant for Sullivan and that he was staying at the motel.
Sullivan was wanted on several warrants inducing attempted murder and unarmed robbery.
What's next: He is being held without bail pending arraignment today in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division, and extradition to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.