Five homes burglarized in single day in Concord
CONCORD - Police are asking the public for help in solving five burglaries that all happened last Friday across the city.
No one was home when thieves forced their way into the homes through rear or side doors or, in two cases, through doors concealed by enclosed porches.
Jewelry was stolen in each break-in, although one resident reported an Apple laptop was taken as well.
Three of the burglaries happened on Clinton Street, Iron Works Road and South Street, while two homes were burglarized on Snow Street in the Penacook section of the city.
Investigators recovered some evidence in the cases. Anyone who may have witnessed any recent suspicious activity in the area of the burglaries is asked to call police at 225-8600.
Information may also be provided to Concord Regional Crimeline by calling 226-3100, or online at concordregionalcrimeline.com or by texting TIP234 and a message to CRIMES (274637). Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to the arrest and indictment of criminals. All tips remain anonymous.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.