Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Woman arrested in Derry general store robbery
Rochelle Richards, 23, whose last known address was 1 Skylark Drive in Derry, was charged with one count of robbery and held on $50,000 bail, according to Capt. Vernon Thomas of the Derry Police Department.
Police also impounded Richards' blue Dodge Neon. Surveillance photos released by the Derry police after the robbery showed a blue Dodge Neon in the parking lot after the robbery. According to Thomas, detectives received several tips and leads identifying Richards as the suspect.
Richards was transported to Londonderry, where she was charged with attempted robbery in connection with the attempted robbery of the Subway on Perkins Road in that town on Monday night.
As in the East Derry General Store robbery, the female suspect stated she had a weapon but did not show it. Workers from the Subway also stated that the suspect left in a blue Dodge Neon that was parked across the street.
According to Thomas, the investigation is ongoing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Firefighters respond to fire at Somersworth home - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424