Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Woman arrested in Derry general store robbery
Rochelle Richards, 23, whose last known address was 1 Skylark Drive in Derry, was charged with one count of robbery and held on $50,000 bail, according to Capt. Vernon Thomas of the Derry Police Department.
Police also impounded Richards' blue Dodge Neon. Surveillance photos released by the Derry police after the robbery showed a blue Dodge Neon in the parking lot after the robbery. According to Thomas, detectives received several tips and leads identifying Richards as the suspect.
Richards was transported to Londonderry, where she was charged with attempted robbery in connection with the attempted robbery of the Subway on Perkins Road in that town on Monday night.
As in the East Derry General Store robbery, the female suspect stated she had a weapon but did not show it. Workers from the Subway also stated that the suspect left in a blue Dodge Neon that was parked across the street.
According to Thomas, the investigation is ongoing.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483