Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Woman arrested in Derry general store robbery
Rochelle Richards, 23, whose last known address was 1 Skylark Drive in Derry, was charged with one count of robbery and held on $50,000 bail, according to Capt. Vernon Thomas of the Derry Police Department.
Police also impounded Richards' blue Dodge Neon. Surveillance photos released by the Derry police after the robbery showed a blue Dodge Neon in the parking lot after the robbery. According to Thomas, detectives received several tips and leads identifying Richards as the suspect.
Richards was transported to Londonderry, where she was charged with attempted robbery in connection with the attempted robbery of the Subway on Perkins Road in that town on Monday night.
As in the East Derry General Store robbery, the female suspect stated she had a weapon but did not show it. Workers from the Subway also stated that the suspect left in a blue Dodge Neon that was parked across the street.
According to Thomas, the investigation is ongoing.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 6
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 5
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
Human intervention hobbling ice fishermen
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483