Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Candia Road Convenience store in Manchester robbed
Police said the woman, described as white, in her mid 20s, 5 feet, 6 inches tall with a thin build and blond hair, demanded money from a clerk about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday after she "motioned as if to have a weapon in the pocket of her sweatshirt." She did not actually show a weapon, police said.
She left the store with an undetermined amount of cash and left in a small blue car. There were no customers in the store at the time and nobody was injured, police said.
Police could not say Tuesday night if the Candia Road robbery was connected to previous robberies, also committed by a similarly described woman, in Manchester and Derry.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 668-8711 or anonymously at 624-4040 or manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 11
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 1
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917