Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Portsmouth man expected to plead guilty in drug case
Jennings was arrested by Portsmouth police on Jan. 2, 2011 after he was pulled over on Route 1 for driving erratically, according to police.
During the vehicle stop, police officers found Jennings had the drugs and $42,000 cash in the trunk of his Toyota Corolla, prosecutors said.
He is also facing charges in federal court, where he was indicted for possession of a firearm in furtherance of a drug trafficking crime, being an unlawful drug user in possession of a firearm and possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute.
A Rockingham County grand jury indicted Jennings on nine charges last April, including possession of a controlled drug with intent to sell and driving under the influence of drugs.
Terms of the plea deal have not yet been made public.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 2
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 1
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- South Africa's Nelson Mandela dies at 95 - 0
- Fire scene closes Goffstown's Paige Hill Road - 0
- Gas tax increase would be tied to consumer price index - 5
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 5
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 15
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424