Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Keene clerk refuses to hand over cash, thwarting knife-carrying robber
The attempted robbery happened at 10:50 p.m. at the Marlboro Street store.
The robber is described as a white man, about 5-foot-8, with an average build. He wore a black face mask, dark sweatshirt with hood and dark sneakers.
A police dog was brought to the scene in an attempt to track down the man but was unsuccessful.
Officer Lesley Collier is in charge of the investigation. Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information about it is asked to call police at 603-357-9813.
Information also may be provided anonymously online at www.ci.keene.nh.us/departments/police/anonymous-crime-tips .
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Ex-Seabrook police officer wants to keep sealed statements out of trial - 0
- Hollis police investigating thefts from vehicles - 0
- Hooksett woman charged with child sex assault - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Stalking charge filed after court appearance - 0
- 2 men charged with stealing $210k in cash from Salem home - 0
- Two indicted for possession, intent to sell spice - 0
- Guardianship sought for Middleton man accused in standoff - 0
- Deliberations continue in Dover fatal stabbing trial - 0
- Suspect identified in shooting at Canada's Parliament - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Islanders make Boychuk's return a happy one with 3-2 win - 0
- Police say driver in Amherst fatal crash was traveling about 45 mph above limit - 0
- Stocks rally on better-than-expected earnings - 0
- Apple leaves door open for GT Advanced - 0
- Nashua dealing with roadway flooding - 0
- Shaheen, Brown clash over handling of Ebola threat - 4
- FairPoint finds lines cut, calls it 'sabotage' - 0
- UPDATED: Flood warning issued for southern NH; leaks force visitation to be cancelled at Goffstown women's prison - 2
- Dead racoon found in Derry tests positive for rabies - 0
USNH's raw deal: Part deux
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483