action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:67

Home » News » Public Safety

April 07. 2013 11:07AM

Faulty dishwasher blamed for Nashua restaurant fire

NASHUA - A problem with a motor in a dishwasher led to a small fire at a Main Street restaurant Saturday evening.

Fire officials say they were called to the San Francisco Kitchen restaurant on Main Street at about 5:30 last night after a report of an appliance fire.

Firefighters found a fire in the motor area of a dishwasher. The machine had to be removed from the kitchen in order to be put out.

Smoke from the fire reached the kitchen and restaurant areas and the eatery was evacuated. The Board of Health was called in to perform an inspection.

The fire was determined to have started due to the faulty motor.


Follow us:
Twitter icon Facebook icon RSS icon
Sorry, no question available

 New Hampshire Business Directory

  

    ADD YOUR BUSINESS TODAY!

 New Hampshire Events Calendar
    

    SHARE EVENTS FOR PUBLICATION, IT'S FREE!

Upcoming Events