All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left. | Register | Sign In


Faulty dishwasher blamed for Nashua restaurant fire

NASHUA - A problem with a motor in a dishwasher led to a small fire at a Main Street restaurant Saturday evening.

Fire officials say they were called to the San Francisco Kitchen restaurant on Main Street at about 5:30 last night after a report of an appliance fire.

Firefighters found a fire in the motor area of a dishwasher. The machine had to be removed from the kitchen in order to be put out.

Smoke from the fire reached the kitchen and restaurant areas and the eatery was evacuated. The Board of Health was called in to perform an inspection.

The fire was determined to have started due to the faulty motor.

     

FOLLOW US
Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed

Contact Information

The Goffstown News
100 William Loeb Drive
Manchester, NH 03109

Ph: 603-206-7800
Fax: 603-206-7801

Circulation
Neighborhood News publications can be found at a newsstand near you here.

News, Obituaries, Sports & Social Announcements
editor@yourneighborhoodnews.com

Christine Heiser, Executive Editor
cheiser@yourneighborhoodnews.com
Ph: 603-206-7811

Advertising
Email ads to art@yourneighborhoodnews.com
Classified advertising: 603-669-1010
Display advertising: 603-668-4321

Print rate card | Digital rate card

Calendar Listings
Please use our online form at www.nh365.org