All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In


Faulty dishwasher blamed for Nashua restaurant fire

NASHUA - A problem with a motor in a dishwasher led to a small fire at a Main Street restaurant Saturday evening.

Fire officials say they were called to the San Francisco Kitchen restaurant on Main Street at about 5:30 last night after a report of an appliance fire.

Firefighters found a fire in the motor area of a dishwasher. The machine had to be removed from the kitchen in order to be put out.

Smoke from the fire reached the kitchen and restaurant areas and the eatery was evacuated. The Board of Health was called in to perform an inspection.

The fire was determined to have started due to the faulty motor.

.


Ariana Grande Ariana Grande
Sunday, 7:30 p.m.

Comedian Bob Marley Comedian Bob Marley
Sunday, 6 p.m.

Beauty and the Beast Beauty and the Beast
Friday, 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, 1 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, 1 p.m.

Peter and the Starcatcher Peter and the Starcatcher
Friday-Sunday, 7 p.m.

FOLLOW US
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required

More Public Safety


NH Angle