Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Vt. man charged with Hanover burglaries
HANOVER - Two incidents of a man sneaking into a home in town has lead to the arrest of a Vermont man on burglary charges.
Hanover police said the burglary suspect was arrested after he was confronted by residents in two homes early Sunday.
The first report came from residents of a Buell Street address who told police they arrived home shortly before 6 a.m. to find the man in their house. Police said the man left without an altercation.
Some time later, those residents discovered that cash was missing from their home and called police.
A short while later, there was a similar incident on Mitchell lane.
A description of the invader in both incidents was compiled and police arrested Dean Carvalho, 21, of Windsor Vt.
Carvalho was charged with multiple counts of burglary.
Any resident who may have experienced a similar incident involving someone entering their home has been asked to contact Hanover Police at 643-2222.
Police also said it is important to lock doors at night and when away.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: New NHDP campaign calls on Scott Brown to disclose clients - 0
- Glitches resolved in new managed-care Medicaid system - 0
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424