Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Man charged with drunk driving in Rochester after crash
ROCHESTER -- A man who allegedly crashed his Jeep into a tree and then tried to run away has been arrested and charged with drunken driving, Rochester police said.
Officers responded to a report of a single car accident on Main Street in East Rochester on Saturday and found the vehicle had run in to a tree, sustaining heavy front-end damage. According to police, the driver appeared to be trying to leave the scene.
Nicholas Balomenos, 24, of Rochester, was arrested at the scene. He was released on $1,500 bail and will be arraigned on Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917