Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man charged with drunk driving in Rochester after crash
ROCHESTER -- A man who allegedly crashed his Jeep into a tree and then tried to run away has been arrested and charged with drunken driving, Rochester police said.
Officers responded to a report of a single car accident on Main Street in East Rochester on Saturday and found the vehicle had run in to a tree, sustaining heavy front-end damage. According to police, the driver appeared to be trying to leave the scene.
Nicholas Balomenos, 24, of Rochester, was arrested at the scene. He was released on $1,500 bail and will be arraigned on Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 3
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424