CROP hunger walk will take on the Feinstein Foundation Challenge
His foundation challenge is an incentive to help raise more funds.
The Greater Hampstead / Plaistow CROP Hunger Walk will be held on May 19 at the Hampstead Congregational Church.
The 10K walk is around Sunset Lake. Go to www.cropwalkonline.org to donate or sign in.
The walk will be held rain or shine. Donations ensure sustainable access to proper nutritious food and water to the world's most vulnerable people.
Twenty five percent of of funds raised will go to local food pantries in Hampstead, Plaistow and Salem.
Last year, spring CROP hunger walks across the nation received an additional $42,394 dollars (an average of $250 per participating Walk) through this challenge.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Old injury a pain for would-be firefighter - 3
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Prescription for trouble at Hillsborough County jail - 2
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Missing easement opens protected Manchester area to development - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Clinic neighbor worries about expanding buffer zone - 11
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Coco leaves a void in the undercover force - 16
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: They fight to free pond for Manchester skaters - 1
- City Matters: Another storm, another chance to do your part for your city to do the right thing - 2
- City Matters: Manchester man wants apology from police - 2
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Crossing guards endure rush hour rudeness - 8
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare