CROP hunger walk will take on the Feinstein Foundation Challenge
His foundation challenge is an incentive to help raise more funds.
The Greater Hampstead / Plaistow CROP Hunger Walk will be held on May 19 at the Hampstead Congregational Church.
The 10K walk is around Sunset Lake. Go to www.cropwalkonline.org to donate or sign in.
The walk will be held rain or shine. Donations ensure sustainable access to proper nutritious food and water to the world's most vulnerable people.
Twenty five percent of of funds raised will go to local food pantries in Hampstead, Plaistow and Salem.
Last year, spring CROP hunger walks across the nation received an additional $42,394 dollars (an average of $250 per participating Walk) through this challenge.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Annual collection helps Diocese of Manchester religious communities address retirement shortfall - 0
- New spokesman named for Diocese of Manchester - 0
- First Church of Christ, Scientist, in Derry celebrates 100 years - 0
- Ararat Armenian Congregational Church in Salem celebrates 100 years, welcomes pastor - 0
- Interfaith Thanksgiving Service is Monday - 1
- Annual collection helps religious communities address retirement shortfall - 0
- Keene church to hold Colonial Thanksgiving service Sunday - 0
- New Baptist church opening in Concord - 0
- Londonderry church blesses pets - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Are Concord school officials right to ban a parent from praying outside high school each morning?
- Total Votes: 466