Live, Everclear, Filter and Sponge tour
The groups have banded together for a blockbuster Summerland 2013 bill, which will be featured at the Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom Saturday, July 20. This year's lineup is dedicated to "Alternative Guitars" and will highlight tunes for which each of the bands are known as well as newer material.
Everclear, with Art Alexakis on lead vocals and guitar, Dave French on guitar and vocals, Freddy Herrera on bass and vocals, Sean Winchester on drums and vocals and Josh Crawley on keyboards and vocals, gained a following for rock radio favorites "Santa Monica," "Everything to Everyone," "I Will Buy You a New Life," "Father of Mine" and "Wonderful."
Live takes the stage with new lead singer Chris Shinn in place of former frontman Ed Kowalczyk, along with Chad Taylor on guitars, Patrick Dahlheimer on bass and Chad Gracey on drums. The group's string of hits includes "I Alone," "Lightning Crashes," "Lakini's Juice," "Dolphins Cry," "Operation Spirit," "Selling the Drama," "White, Discussion," and "All Over You."
Filter, featuring Richard Patrick on lead vocals and guitar, Jonathan Radtke on guitar, Phil Buckman on bass and backing vocals and Jeff Fabb on drums, earned a following with tunes like "Hey Man, Nice Shot," "Take A Picture," "Welcome To The Fold" and a collaboration with The Crystal Method on "(Can't You) Trip Like I Do."
Sponge, with Vinnie Dombroski on lead vocals, Kyle Neely and Andy Patalan on guitar, Tim Patalan on bass and Billy Adams on drums, craft alt-rock songs "Plowed" and "Molly (16 Candles)."
Tickets to the show are $30-$35 at 929-4100 and casinoballroom.com.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.