Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Whitefield man indicted on child sex abuse charges
Michael Gibson of 30 Elm St., Apartment 1, in Whitefield was also indicted on two counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, one count of felonious sexual assault and a charge of witness tampering for allegedly threatening to hurt the girl if she told anyone about what happened.
Gibson is accused of confining the girl, keeping her under his control, and sexually assaulting her. The charges are class B felonies.
In other indictments handed up at its March 29 session and released Tuesday, the grand jury indicted: James Lapre, 39, of 90 Pinyon Place, Londonderry, with seven counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault between August 2007 and August 2010 in Lancaster, Gorham and Berlin. The alleged victim is a girl who was under age 11 when the reported assaults began; Lynn Perry, 41, of 59 Depot St., Lancaster, with first-degree assault and second-degree assault on Feb. 14 in Northumberland. Perry is accused of hitting a woman in the head with "a glass receptacle or mug, a hard glass object, a deadly weapon."
According to the indictments, Perry caused a severe injury to the woman's head. The woman lost consciousness, and was left her with a head cut that required sutures, according to the indictments. The charges are class A and class B felonies, respectively.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Driver was trying to kill himself
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424