Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Greenville woman arrested on forgery charge
Shannon Fontaine, 28, of 42 Adams Ave., also is charged with possession of a prescription drug, trazodone hydrochloride, a class A misdemeanor.
Police said she was arrested after a bank teller noticed the signature on the check did not match the account holder's signature on file. A call was made to the account holder, who knows Fontaine, and who said no check was issued to her.
Police said Fontaine fled the bank on foot but was later stopped by officers and arrested. When she was searched, police said they found the drug on her. She did not have a prescription for it, according to police.
What's next: Fontaine was released on $2,500 personal recognizance bail, pending an April 17 arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483