Dodgeball fight is on in Windham
Upset about the discontinuation of dodgeball and other such games in their gym classes, Matthew and Michael Senibaldi, twin sons of School Board member Dennis Senibaldi, have taken matters into their own hands.
The 12-year-old boys, whose father was the sole board member to object to the ban of all "human contact" games earlier this month, posted an online petition this week in hopes of convincing the board to let the games go on.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Janine Gilbertson's Granite Kitchen -- Backyard to table: Queen Anne's Lace a delicate edible - 0
- Tasting Notes with Jim Beauregard: Sweet Baby Vineyard is coming of age - 0
- Our Gourmet: A menu and flavors as big as the Pacific - 0
- Indoor ice rink to open this fall in Keene - 0
- Hooksett approves site plan for strip mall at Exit 10 - 0
- ‘MacFest’ to honor longtime contra dance legend - 0
- Win tickets to see Three Days Grace - 0
- Win tickets to see The Mavericks - 0
- Win tickets to see Keb' Mo' - 0
Janine Gilbertson's Granite Kitchen -- Backyard to table: Queen Anne's Lace a delicate edible
Indoor ice rink to open this fall in Keene
Win tickets to see Keb' Mo'
NH drug czar: No plans to leave job