Dodgeball fight is on in Windham
Upset about the discontinuation of dodgeball and other such games in their gym classes, Matthew and Michael Senibaldi, twin sons of School Board member Dennis Senibaldi, have taken matters into their own hands.
The 12-year-old boys, whose father was the sole board member to object to the ban of all "human contact" games earlier this month, posted an online petition this week in hopes of convincing the board to let the games go on.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- These were a few of our favorite things… - 0
- Store-bought snacks? Really? These treats are almost as easy, and much more delicious - 0
- Driver Taryn Laskey is all bark and bite behind wheel - 0
- Lots of chances to laugh on Dec. 31 - 0
- The Amazing Nano Brothers to captivate in Concord - 0
- Documentary marks Backstreet Boys' highs and lows - 0
- Traditional, contemporary photography at Edwards gallery - 0
- Builder discusses construction of Ice Castle project in Lincoln - 0
- Robots to return to NH science center - 0
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
Enter to win tickets to see Tom Chapin