Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
North Hampton woman with children in car faces aggravated DWI charge
Carrie Towne, 34, of the Pine Haven Motel was arrested around 6 p.m. Friday after a concerned citizen reported her erratic driving, Newmarket Police Lt. Kyle True said Tuesday.
A police officer followed Towne for quite a distance before stopping her, True said. The officer conducted a roadside conversation with Towne before requesting she perform a series of field sobriety tests, which she failed, True said.
True said the two children in the car were known to Towne; he would not say if they are Towne's children.
They were taken into protective custody and later released to a sober adult.
Towne was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated as a result of having the children in the car. She was released on $1,500 personal recognizance bail and is scheduled to appear in the 10th Circuit Court, Brentwood Division, on May 7 for arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Convicted murderer entitled to hearing on new DNA evidence after 42 years, Supreme Court rules - 3
- Two charged in thefts from parked cars in Manchester - 0
- Hudson man arrested in Nashua check-cashing scheme - 1
- Felony drug charge for Rochester man in crack cocaine case - 0
- Judge denies man’s appeal in boating negligent homicide case - 1
- Man charged in Manchester stabbing - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: Prosecutor says man has convictions dating back to 2006 - 0
- Hudson man accused in $5k theft, forgery case - 0
- Former Atkinson official facing false complaint charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest of dad at Gilford School Board meeting about Picoult book 'chilling' says judge, case dismissed - 11
- Farmington school evacuated for bomb threat; police say kids are safe - 0
- Granite Staters are front and center for UNH - 0
- Monarchs hope to wrap two wins - 0
- College Football: These Redbirds can run and pass - 0
- Bedford pizza restaurant gets surprise makeover from Eastern Bank - 0
- Another View -- Devon Chaffee: Why interrogators believe America should never torture - 1
- Obama gets smoked: Castros celebrate in Havana - 30
- On naming the victim: It is Kibby's story now - 0
BANANAS and NH's energy needs
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Vermont's disaster: An Obamedy of errors
Enter to win tickets to see Tom Chapin
Arrest of dad at Gilford School Board meeting about Picoult book 'chilling' says judge, case dismissed
Convicted murderer entitled to hearing on new DNA evidence after 42 years, Supreme Court rules
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483