Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
North Hampton woman with children in car faces aggravated DWI charge
Carrie Towne, 34, of the Pine Haven Motel was arrested around 6 p.m. Friday after a concerned citizen reported her erratic driving, Newmarket Police Lt. Kyle True said Tuesday.
A police officer followed Towne for quite a distance before stopping her, True said. The officer conducted a roadside conversation with Towne before requesting she perform a series of field sobriety tests, which she failed, True said.
True said the two children in the car were known to Towne; he would not say if they are Towne's children.
They were taken into protective custody and later released to a sober adult.
Towne was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated as a result of having the children in the car. She was released on $1,500 personal recognizance bail and is scheduled to appear in the 10th Circuit Court, Brentwood Division, on May 7 for arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 29
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 1
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424