Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
North Hampton woman with children in car faces aggravated DWI charge
Carrie Towne, 34, of the Pine Haven Motel was arrested around 6 p.m. Friday after a concerned citizen reported her erratic driving, Newmarket Police Lt. Kyle True said Tuesday.
A police officer followed Towne for quite a distance before stopping her, True said. The officer conducted a roadside conversation with Towne before requesting she perform a series of field sobriety tests, which she failed, True said.
True said the two children in the car were known to Towne; he would not say if they are Towne's children.
They were taken into protective custody and later released to a sober adult.
Towne was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated as a result of having the children in the car. She was released on $1,500 personal recognizance bail and is scheduled to appear in the 10th Circuit Court, Brentwood Division, on May 7 for arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424