Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Hooksett man to plead guilty for latest indecent exposure
Eric Carrier, 24, struck a plea deal with county prosecutors that will allow him to avoid trial in superior court.
Terms of the plea deal have not yet been made public, but court records say the sentence is a fully negotiated disposition. A judge still has to approve the deal.
A plea-and-sentencing hearing has been set for April 30 in Rockingham County Superior Court.
Had Carrier been convicted at trial, he could have faced 3½ to seven years in state prison.
Carrier was indicted in January for attempting to expose himself to a home care worker that he met up with in Hampton on Sept. 12.
He responded to an advertisement that a woman posted on the web site Craigslist.org, and claimed he was a 22-year-old disabled man, according to police. When the two met in Hampton, Carrier claimed he needed help changing his soiled diaper and could not control his bowel movements due to a brain injury, police said.
The 30-year-old Nashua woman grew suspicious of his behavior and later notified police, according to a court complaint.
Carrier was charged last year by Hooksett police in 2011 with indecent exposure for soliciting five other women by posing as a disabled person on Craigslist, according to police. He was convicted of indecent exposure last July 30, police said.
Hooksett police said they received reports from several other women during their investigation, but could not go forward with those cases because they were beyond the statute of limitations.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 3
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424